Sunday, May 11, 2008

PLAY BALL

The other day Brett had an intramural softball game, which as you can tell, he takes pretty seriously. He plays on a team with a bunch of his buddies and some of the other football players, and they are all pretty serious about it, even practicing once or twice a week! Anyways, this was the first game Brett could actually make so he was super stoked to play.

He even wore his ASA hat (Amateur Softball Association) that he usually wears for umping, and this old-school baseball tee, which might be a lil' small for the big boy!!! Haha, I love it though. And of course his mouth was packed full with his favorite Dill Pickle seeds!




UNFORTUNATELY, the other team no-showed, and the boys won by forfeit! But they weren't about to pass up the opportunity to play a little. So for the next hour they had a little batting practice. After about twenty minutes of that Brett was bored! He hopped on his friend's old bike and started riding it around the field and "riding the bases." He looked hilarious!!




6 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

hahahaha how fun! Love the pic of him on the bike! Sounds like fun.. wahooooooooooooo! We need to play

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised? :) haha. i love it! good times.

Laura said...

I can just imagine brett in his too small t-shirt rounding second base on a bike! at least you were there to cheer him on. you're such a good wife!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I wish I could have been there to witness that! He makes me laugh so hard. He is truly a kid at heart. Tell Brett I want my shirt back. :)

Eric and Hanna said...

I am glad Eric is not the only one who takes softball seriously. It must be a Denney boy thing.

Eric and Hanna said...

We definitely need to hang out. We are blessing Rylyn on Sunday. I text Brett but I am not sure he got it. Let me know what your schedules are like and we will plan something.