Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter Wonder Land

It's a Winter Wonder Land in Alpine! Last night it snowed like crazy, and we woke up to even more this morning as it just kept coming down. I love it!

This week we will start moving into our new apartment. Brett is OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!! Congrats to him! We have no idea what our plan is now that he's done, but we found a place in Lehi that is close to work for me and only required a 6 month lease. So I guess we will be around for at least that long. We leave for the Vegas Bowl this Friday, from there head to Denver for Christmas, to Alamosa for New Year's, and won't be back until the first week of January. I'm soo ready for a nice break! Then it's crunch time to get settled into our apartment and ready for this baby to come. Did I mention I'm nowhere near ready?

As Brett has been finishing up with final projects and taking his LAST couple of finals, we've still found some time for Holiday Parties and fun with friends....

Brett workin' the Craps table at my company "Holiday Royale"
Checking out the lights at Temple Square....

Loving this time of year!

3 comments:

Laura said...

kate and i just looked at your pictures and she said, "I want uncle brett to come at my house and I want him to do fun things with me and I want him to sit on the couch with us." so funny!

see you guys soon!

Collin and Traci said...

I Love these pictures! SO fun! :) what a great month! I'm excited for you to go to CO! sad we'll miss you for so long though!

Leanna said...

that's a great photo of you & brett together at the Christmas party! you have so many exciting things coming up!!! enjoy the next couple of weeks :)