Monday, August 16, 2010

The Big TWO-SIX

Brett turned 26 on Friday.  Sneaky me, tried to throw him a surprise pool party Thursday night.  However, it's kind of hard to make it a surprise at a pool...there really was no good place for us to hide.  And it didn't help that Brett had done a little snooping through my email earlier in the week and happened to know "something" was up. He just didn't know when. (He wasn't really snooping, he was just checking the status of an order and the info was in my email. Don't worry, I don't have an obsessive, controlling husband that monitors my emails.)

I left it up to his friend Todd to get him to the pool.  He had asked Brett to play in a city league softball game Thursday night because they were short players. They were on their way to the field and had to make a"quick stop" by Veteran's Pool in Provo to pick up the equipment from one of the guys on the team, Jason, who manages the pool and was working. That's when the surprise was no longer a surprise and Brett figured it out, and he happened to walk in right behind someone else walking in for the party.  Oh well.  It was still a dang good party.  Here's the proof.....



I was a bad mom and let Owen party with us too....he was pretty much in sleepy land.

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT! Looks like a dang fun birthday party! Good Idea Kristy... what a fun idea surprise parties ROCK!
Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the gift, I got it and I am in love with it... it will work wonders I'm sure! Thanks again a million!
Owen looks SOOOOOO stinkin cute! I'm in love with him!
Luv ya

Crystal said...

how fun!! he's a lucky guy!! :)