Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Two Seven

I turned 27 last week. 

We waited until the weekend to celebrate, but while Brett was at work Owen and I ate lots of cake.

 He is definitely  my child.
I had a relief society meeting that night and came home to find a Red Velvet Bundt Cake and some fun surprises from Brett!
 
Over the weekend we went to dinner with friends at Malawais Cafe in Provo to celebrate. Great company, great pizza and unlimited diet cokes! We got a babysitter for Owen (first time we actually paid for a sitter and worth every penny). It was sooo nice to eat at a restaurant without flying utensils, plates, and food. Or trying to keep Owen from climbing out of his high chair.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

happy happy birthday kristy!!!!!!!!!

Rachel U said...

yay! so fun!! :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRR! YOU ARE ONE HOTT 27 YEAR OLD! LOOKS LIKE YA HAD A PARTY... MISS YA AND LUV YA TONS!

Parker said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was awesome! Parker is very curious to know which NIKE's Brett picked out for you... (We can spy the signature orange box from miles away) and I'm envious of whatever is inside that Cole Haan gift! :)