Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cheese Ball Anyone???

My mom just sent me the recipe for her delicious dessert cheese ball she served at our reception in Alamosa. It's to die for....those of you who were there will agree:) Brett has been beggin' me to get the recipe for weeks now. I know some of you wanted the recipe too, so enjoy! If ya weren't there, give the recipe a try, it's a keeper! Thanks mom!

SWEET CHEESE BALL

2 Pkg. 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 Pkg Vanilla instant pudding
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Can of Crushed Pineapple- 15 oz
1 Cup finely chopped pecans (I also use almonds!)
½ Pkg mini chocolate chips- (I uses semi-sweet)
Graham cracker stix to dip with—regular or chocolate

In a medium bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients.
Wrap in saran wrap and shape into ball Freeze overnight.

6 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Hi Kristy! I was blog surfing and came upon your site and had to say hello! I of course will eat anything your mom makes...oh the food that lady comes up with makes me drool!! YUMMMM

I am so thrilled to hear about your marriage to Mr. Right! I wish I had known and we would have come to see ya in your dress! Nancy said it was beautiful and your pics are awesome! Ali did a fab job! Hope things are well!

Jess

Laura said...

thanks kristy...i actually saw some graham crackers in my pantry the other day and was thinking about that yummy dip and was going to ask you!

thanks for the movie...I thought it was totally depressing. can you imagine?

Colt 'n Tami said...

loveeeeeeeeeee this cheeseball with the teddy grams!!!! Love ya girl

Colt 'n Tami said...

p.s. help carly make their blog!!! We need updates on them too!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I knew I liked your family when they had this at the wedding. So flipping good. Thanks!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey could you do me a favor and ask Tami to add me to her blog? I can't look at it! My email is djmegs@hotmail.com Thank you, How are you guys doing? We are doing well. Pace is growing fast. Hope to see you guys soon. You need a Zion visit, and come see us! lol