Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Alamosa

Brett and I spent Christmas with my family in Alamosa, Colorado. It was so much fun to have all of my family home and to spend the week together. Brett and I's gift to each other this year was a new camera. We figured it was a good investment, and we definitely have fun with it! Here are some pics of our week in Alamosa. My 17 month old niece, Gracelyn, was the center of attention all week, and I couldn't help but take lots of pictures of her! She is a wild one. Playin in the Snow!She's a little Amazon woman!
This one is my favorite....so precious. Love the cheekers:)Grandma "Bebbie" & Gracie
Carly and Spencer
Gracie, Ashley, Tyler, and RalphieSurprise visit to Grandma Sally's! Sitting around talking & sippin' cocoa.

It's a tradition to get new pajamas every Christmas Eve. My mom had a hard time finding pjs to fit Brett, so the boys got baskbetball shorts and t-shirts. Get used to it mom! haha!

5 comments:

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

That was a fun and crazy week. And it will only get wilder with more grandkids. It was great hanging out with you guys for awhile. I'll have to get copies of all your pics, those are way cute! Have a great new year! Love you guys!

Kirstin said...

I love all these pictures. It is good to see a recent one of Grandma Sally and see her looking good. I'm glad you guys were all able to get together!

Kaija said...

so great to see these photos of your family! happy new year!

Unknown said...

You're right...Gracelyn is the cutest! Love her hair and her cheekers...she is a doll. How fun to spend your first Christmas with your family! :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I love the jammie pic! You guys are hilarious! Happy New Year!