Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Congrats to Karah and Joseph!

This past weekend Brett and I flew to Denver for my friend Karah's wedding. Karah was one of my good friends and teammates at Oregon State. I think we instantly bonded because were both Colorado girls! She and her husband, Joseph now live in Denver. The wedding was great, the bride was beautiful--Karah's dress was stunning!
Karah and her dad
The bride and groom
Kate, Allison, and I were able to spend the entire night catching up and reminiscing our college volleyball days! Hadn't seent these girls since 2006!
All of us with the bride

This is Kate's 10 month old little girl, Joy! She is the most adorable little red-head. Brett fell in love with her right away! He said we could have a red-headed baby if she was as cute as Joy! It's so crazy, yet amazing to see some of your friends be mothers!

Congrats to Karah and Joseph Reygers!

2 comments:

Kaija said...

That top photo of Karah and her dad is AMAZING! The composition is perfect.

Ana Lee said...

I love weddings, especially when the other guests are people I love and don't get to see very often. Sounds like fun!