List 10 things people don't know about you, then tag 7 people!
(It's harder than you think)
1. If I could go back to school, I'd become a teacher.
2. I love searching recipes online (I'm constantly looking at food blogs), and love watching Food Network just to watch people make yummy food.
3. I have severe claustrophobia and I'm afraid of suffication (I hate being dunked under water, smothered by a pillow, blanket, or confined to a very small or very crowded area. Please don't ever do any of these to me, I might freak out!)
4. I LOVE scary movies!
5. I absolutely love theme parks and rollercoasters.
6. I hate brussel sprouts!
7. I love to sing, and wish I wasn't so terrified to sing in front of people.
8. My friend Tami and I have a long-standing tradition of making fully-loaded nachos everytime we get together. The magic ingredients are Tami's mom's canned chicken and my mom's homemade salsa. Nachos wouldn't be the same without the two. Then of course, cheese, sour cream, the works. Silly, huh?
9. I love the show "What I like about You", with Amanda Bynes and Jennie Garth. So highschooler of me.
10. I took Brett and I on our first date, and paid! It was his birthday. But he was such a pansie I had to make all of the first moves! It was worth it. I love him, he is the best!
*Whoever wants to do it!