Monday, September 13, 2010

I've been playing around with my blog for the last hour trying to give it a new look.  Is this as difficult and frustrating for anyone else as it is for me.?  I'm just not blog-design savvy, or whatever you call it, so, I give up. 

The only thing I like about the current "situation" I've got going on on my blog, is that it speaks of fall.  I love the cool, crisp weather, the pumpkin-ness, the leaves.  I'm ready for you fall.

Oh, and I like the pic of Brett and Owen...it makes me smile...

6 comments:

MEG said...

Looks Great! The background and header is so time consuming, huh? I just recently figured out how to make my own header and I've been blogging now for 3 years!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I can't tell you how many hours of my life I've wasted on blogger trying to fix something small and couldn't. Drives me Ba-na-nas. I love the picture above too. I can just hear Brett's laugh to go along with it...

Katherine Fajen said...

I hate messing with the backgrounds...which is probably why I don't even have a background. :) Adorableeee picture!

Katie said...

I love the picture of Brett and Owen! Sooo cute!

Colt 'n Tami said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute of a pic on that header... how sweet!
your blog looks great.. CHEERS to fall too! It's fun havin' a season change specialy when you can smell that crisp fall pumpkin cookies in the air!
luv ya, Jaylee is blowin Owen a smootcheroo or two :)

Joo Lin said...

Great pic of daddy and son! I like the background - blog tweaks are time-consuming. Oh, and I looked at your sweet treats blog. Good gracious! How do you stay in such good shape with all those goodies you enjoy??