Thursday, August 30, 2012

Miles' Blessing

Sunday was Miles' baby blessing.  It was a special and sweet day for Miles, and we are so grateful both of our parents along with close friends and family could be here for it! 

Miles wore Brett's baby blessing outfit just like Owen did.   


He's one chubby and happy little baby!







I kept telling Owen that day was Miles' special day.  We had a little brunch with family afterwards and as Owen grabbed a muffin (which he called cake) he started singing "Happy Day" to Miles.  I think he thought it was his birthday.   He's such a sweet big brother {most of the time}.



I feel an extreme amount of gratitude towards my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the little boys he has.  I was reminded how grateful I am to be a member of the church, that our children will have the knowledge of the gospel, that families are eternal, and just grateful that Miles could receive such a special blessing from Brett to give him guidance and direction in this life.  

1 comment:

Laura said...

i love your boys! they are seriously so cute! the funniest part of the whole morning was that owen kept yelling "miles" so loud!! love it!