Friday, October 24, 2008

8 is Great

Another Tag.....but why not? My hubby is in a hotel tonight getting ready for the game tomorrow, so really, what else do I have to do??

8 Tv Shows I LOVE to watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Office
3. Food Network
4. Biggest Loser
5. 24
6. Saved by the Bell (I love watching the old re-runs while I'm at the gym!!)
7. Oprah (if I'm ever not working)
8. Reba

8 Things You Did Yesterday...
1. Woke up at 5:45 and THOUGHT about going to the gym, but slept in instead:( I hate it when I do that.)
2. Went to work:)
3. THOUGHT about going to the gym after work....again, just a thought!
4. Ate at Chili's for lunch. Dang I wish those chips were bottomless.
5. Went to Wal-Mart for 3 items and left an hour later with 10 items.
6. Played Donkey Kong Country on SuperNintendo with Brett
7. Concocted a Chinese Chicken Casserole for dinner.
8. Watched The Office with our friends, the Knapps.

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Baking Pumpkin Seeds! Love them!
2. Seeing one of my best friends from college and vball teammate next weekend at the
CSU game, and meeting her fiance!!
3. Family Reunions
4. First Christmas with Brett!!!
5. Seeing my Grandpa Mortensen again some day:) I miss having a grandpa & miss him and all of his silly pranks and jokes.
6. Being a mother.
7. Brett being done with school.....and right now, who knows when that will be??
8. Spending the Holidays with family

8 People I am Tagging!
1. Mom (time to get blogging)
2. Ty & Ash
3. Tami Lou
4. anyone else
5. who
6. thinks
7. 8 is
8. great!!

No comments: