Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Day Tubing & a Wedding

We had a little New Year's Eve Party with our friends, Tami & Coloton Judd. We were up playing games until 2:00 in the morning. Then New Year's Day we did some tubing.


The Judds
Brett being Brett


Friday, Brett's teammate Mitch Payne got married in the Salt Lake Temple. Brett and Mitch use to be roommates before I came along:) We were able to attend their temple sealing and the dinner afterwards. It was beautiful!

Mitch & AlexThe Boys Cory, Brett, & Mitch
I know I've been on a roll with the blogging, but I've had a lot of time on my hands with the holiday break! Don't get too used to it:)

3 comments:

Laura said...

so exciting for mitch...I love wedding photos where the bride and groom and just glowing...kinda like you guys on your special day!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

How fun! I wish I could've gone sledding and tubing while I was in Utah last week... Gavin would've loved it!

Colt 'n Tami said...

loved the fun love you guys!!!