Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alpine Baby Shower!

I was fortunate enough to have my sister-in-law Laura throw me a baby shower at her home in Alpine....with the help of Kimi, Sheri, and Traci Rothey! It was a great shower, we got some great things for the lil' guy, and I had so much fun seeing friends and family (many of which I hadn't seen in a while).

I got some adorable home-made quilts, receiving blankets, and burp wrags; and Sheri and my mom made the crib bedding. Some of you have been asking for pics of the bedding, so here it is! We don't have our crib yet so you can't see it all put together, but you will get a good idea of what it will look like.




My job is to make some coordinating pillows....I'm a rookie sewer, but I think I can handle it!
Our lil' guy is so lucky to have such great friends and family that were SO GENEROUS to us! Thanks everyone!!

6 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Super cute bedding Kristy! We are so excited for you guys...you look adorable!

Kaija said...

I love the bedding! So stylish!

Shauny said...

so exciting! we need to hang out since we live so close now and come see your place!

Brady and Brittney said...

How wonderful! Wish I could have been there! You look so great too Kristy! Perfect baby bump... wonderful job!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Wahooooooo... looks like fun! I can't wait til Feb. 6th! So fun! Love your cute lil belly! Muah!

Leanna said...

I love all the photos!!! You look great...glad you had such a good shower! And the bedding is adorable. Cant wait to see it all put together :)